November 12, 2016

Random Posting for Penn State 11/12/16

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from today's game:

1.)  Hoosier Daddy!  (We are!)  Sorry ... I couldn't help myself.

2.)  And who has now won SIX IN A ROW?  (We have! ... Which I know is not the chant.)
3.)  Sunny and 79 -- perfect fall ball weather (for those of us in Florida watching the game).
4.)  Although, let's admit, had they been able to take advantage of some of our mistakes, this might have been a completely different post with a completely different score.
5.)  While we're admitting things, I'll admit to being in a moment of panic when Saquon and Trace *both* were possibly injured at about the same time.
6.)  One last admission ... I still consistently watch the wrong player who I think has the ball but doesn't ... which is probably why I was never a football player.

7.)  I love me some Penn State, but I also love me some Batman ... so the commercial with the IN graduate who is now a producer on the movies did make me momentarily an IN fan.
8.)  And the creepy announcerman comment of the week goes to the one who said "that guy really fills out his shorts and uniform" as he was discussing how big the player was.
9.)  I don't care what anyone else says.  *My* player of the week is going to have to be PAIGE from IN for all the "help" he gave our team today.

In closing, thanks to the network coverage of the footballs-stuck-in-the-tree drama and especially for showing the resolution with those crazy kids ...  and dare I say it ... could it be SEVEN in a row next week at the night game with Rutgers?


SO MANY INJURIES:
http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/psu/mc-what-s-with-all-the-injuries-at-penn-state-20160928-story.html


THIS GUY PLAYED FOR OUR TEAM TODAY:
http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/535819/mitchell-paige


WILL WE GET A NEW YEAR'S BOWL GAME?:
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2016/11/how_can_penn_state_make_a_new.html

No comments:

Post a Comment