October 29, 2016

Random Posting for Penn State 10/29/16

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from today's game:

1.)  I have to remind myself every year ... it's PURdue, not PERdue.

2.)  So I do believe it's been seven years since we've scored over 50 points in a game.
3.)  Of course, I'm old enough to remember when we would never run up the score, but that was a different era, no?
4.)  Considering all the penalties we were collecting, I'm just glad that the win was the outcome.
5.)  Turnover much?
6.)  Far it be from a Penn State fan to comment negatively on noise from the fans, but what's with the jangling keys?
7.)  Hey coach ... nice touch letting our back up quarterback from Indy play a bit in his home state.
8.)  OK announcerpeople, how's about only saying "tree trunk legs" once a game, instead of once a quarter, eh?  You sound a little creepy.
9.)  I don't care what anyone else says.  *My* player of the week is the one with those legs ... and with the 200+ yard running game today -- the one and only Saquon BARKLEY,

In closing, thanks to the guys in the crowd who were dressed for Halloween as corn and as poop respectively ... I assume that you either found each other in the crowd or that you always intended to be together, and as a man of a certain age, I know all too well how corn and poop just go together
 ... and dare I say it ... could it be FIVE in a row next week at night hosting Iowa?

THE JINGLING KEYS MADE THE LIST!:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1292304-the-most-annoying-college-football-stadium-traditions

INTRODUCING TOMMY STEVENS:
http://247sports.com/player/tommy-stevens-35502

NOW IN THE RUNNING FOR PLAYER OF THE YEAR:
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2016/10/penn_states_saquon_barkley_now.html


No comments:

Post a Comment