October 28, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 10/28/16

Tonight's theme for the 22nd batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed is "cousins".  Now there's no possible way I could possibly show ALL of them seeing as how I only show five photos a week, but here are a few -- and, as you'll see, even I don't know how many are represented in these photos:

#106 -- the photo says "Jimmy brother's boy", as does the next one ... I'm guessing that this one might be Jeff (the younger of the two) ...
#107 -- ... and that this one (which also says "Jimmy brother's boy") is his older brother Jimmy (named after his dad, my father's brother) -- UNLESS they are the same baby at two different times, which could also be possible
#108 -- this one says "Marian Shober sister girl" but I'm going to have to have someone from that part of the family chime in, because I'm wondering if maybe it's Marian Shaub (see next photo) or *Melissa* Shober (Evelyn's grandchild)
#109 -- in the summer of '79, Evelyn's youngest Marian Shaub graduated and my dad must have got the announcement 
#110 -- this group photo was slipped into the graduation announcement, although the ages of all of these women seems more varied, so I'm not sure if it got linked to the graduation event in error and really is something else, especially since I don't recognize a single woman pictured




No comments:

Post a Comment