October 31, 2016

2 0 8 4:M i s s i v e 9

On the eve of the Fourth Uprising here where I am in 2084, I can't help but think about how it all started back in your time -- knowing that this loophole in the Vitalnet that allows me to communicate with you from the future will reach you in 2016, seeing as how that is when the seeds for the First Uprising were first sown.  'Tis true, back then, America was still one country -- unlike it's current division between East and West America, with the Bay of Mississippi separating them.  And nearly 70 years ago, it was still a two party system entrenched in the historical patterns of the nation's past, instead of being split between the As and the Is (those who are connected to Androids and those who live a life plugged into iProducts).  But the reality is that the IntransiGent movement with which my IQ, EQ and SQ files are currently involved was first founded as an aftermath of that 2016 national election.  Had Americans not voted as they did, the experiences of my life would have been so very different.  It is for this reason that I feel I must share that you must do everything you can to avoid putting this person in power -- [transmission failure from t1a7n72]

No comments:

Post a Comment