November 1, 2016

Random Tune for Tuesday 11/1/16

It seems like a natural segue to go from Eagles the last time I posted a discarded cassette two weeks ago to the one and only Don Henley tonight.

And since I already have this particular greatest hits on CD, this old version in an old format (with its broken case) is getting the boot.

As for the tune to feature, it was also a no-brainer of sorts that I'm going to select one from the three bonus tracks that were new on this album when it was released.

I almost chose 'Garden of Allah', except, via the power of the google search, I confirmed that I posted that song already during Holy Hell Week around Easter of 2011 (oh that google!), so instead I'll highlight the perfect kiss-off song:  'You Don't Know Me At All'.  In my humble opinion, it should be played as all divorces are being signed ...

YOU TOOK MY BREATH AWAY AND NOW I WANT IT BACK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOOZaYvC-Ao

No comments:

Post a Comment