June 22, 2016

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 6/22/16

Drizly.

Used in a sentence:  "Yet another big piece of my current five year plan has fallen into place now that it has been announced that Drizly has arrived in the FTL."

First -- to the topic of five year plans.  I used to have them when I was young.  And then, after 9/11, I decided that it seemed much more realistic to have 24 hour plans instead.  As the years have passed since that event, and partially fueled by non stop news coverage of a world gone MAD, I have only recently come to realize that it is time to execute on a new plan:  to be firmly secured in a compound by 2020.

Working from home was the biggest piece of the puzzle that fell into place all the way back in 2010.  But there are still a few things that have to be addressed before I can lock myself in with my loved ones and throw away the key.

Which brings me back to Drizly. an online app for ... wait for it ... getting alcohol delivered TO YOUR DOOR (or, as will one day soon be the case ... TO THE DOOR OF YOUR COMPOUND).  Today is a good day, because I just love it when a plan comes together.

ALCOHOL DELIVERY ... THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT:
http://www.newschannel10.com/story/32182910/drizly-and-abc-fine-wine-spirits-expand-to-south-florida

OTHER THINGS YOU CAN HAVE DELIVERED TO THE DOOR OF YOUR COMPOUND:
http://redtri.com/the-wildest-things-you-can-get-delivered-to-your-home/

HOW TO BUILD A COMPOUND:
https://survivalblog.com/a_secure_compound_off_grid_by_steve_r/


No comments:

Post a Comment