June 21, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 108


In 108 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #108: completing the "so you're on your way to Germany" checklist.

Oops .. I got my cart before my horse a bit last night.  Or, more accurately, my deckels before my checklist.

As previously stated, my undergrad semester #3 was indeed in what was then West Germany (that's how old I am) ... although by the time I left, it was just plain Germany again (that's how historic the time was of my study abroad -- as my German professor Dr. Scott says, in German, in the letter that is a part of this memory).

The point being ... before I could go collect all of those unique beer coasters, I had to first complete all the pre-work for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment