June 24, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 6/24/16

Tonight's theme for the 13th batch of photos of my father's that I inherited when he passed ... is "black and white ladies" -- mostly by themselves ... but sometimes around a table.  Starting next week, the pictures will still be black and white ... but the difference will be that, moving forward, there will be dates on them (starting with the 40's).  

As with the others in this series, a few of these are marked and/or are known, and some are still mysteries to me.

#61 - (damaged) photo says "grandma Peiffer", which would be my maternal great-grandmother 
#62 - pretty sure that's my aunt Evelyn in an unknown city
#63 - photo says Carol Ann, which is the only daughter from my father's first family (his first wife, before he married my mom), so my half-sister
#64 - unknown school girl
#65 - a picture I've posted on Facebook before, with my aunt MaryAnn in the foreground, my grandma Esther and cousin Joyce B in the background, and my father all the way in the back by the stairs (other younger couple unknown to me)





No comments:

Post a Comment