May 31, 2016

2 0 8 4:M i s s i v e 4

Hello again from 2084.  As you may recall, I am able to take advantage of a loophole in the Vitalnet that opened up a portal to the past via the status update feature of Facebook only available on the last day of the month (as discovered recently on Leap Year Day).  In my last message, I had started to explain the current structure of East and West America (split in half by the 2023 New Madrid Quake), but I hadn't yet explained the border changes to the north and south.  For instance, the section you called "New England" in your time was sold off to Quebec when it broke away from Canada and was looking to expand and the government needed money to repair the infrastructure after the quake.  That led to the northernmost border of Pennsylvania then becoming what all referred to as le maçon-dixon ligne.  Of course, some of what you would have called northeastern PA is under water as the Great Lakes overflowed and merged into one (now known as Lake SuMiHuEO).  That is the same long discussed climatological event that led to the creation of the Florida Isles as was mentioned last time -- and it's also how we lost the entirety of Michigan.  Then there's the southern border ... but once again, I find myself out of time.  I dare not risk an update that would highlight what I have uncovered, so I will have to hold off on the fate of the great state of Texas until the last day of the month next.  As always ... I remain ... t1a7n72.lif.

No comments:

Post a Comment