January 19, 2016

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/19/16

So apparently it's someone's birthday today.

And so just as apparently it makes sense for me to include a random tune from the birthday girl Dolly Parton as tonight's selection.

There are way too many from which to choose ... and although I originally wanted to put up the one where the girl goes into the woods to meet the mean guy and then end up falling in love (darn it ... what IS that one called?) ... I couldn't find that one tonight and the clock is ticking.  As such, I'll have to post that song and feature Dolly again in a few weeks once I locate it.

As an alternative, I'll pick one of the most random ones from her oh-so-varied collection ... one that fully captures her talent AND her humor ... aka the PMS Blues.

AIN'T NOBODY LIKE DOLLY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOrzHMEBgi8

No comments:

Post a Comment