September 15, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 9/15/15

Guess who was in town the other night?

Lita!

And I was like, "Hey ... I know her!"

Some points to clarify ... by "in town", I mean on tour down here in southern Florida with Slaughter and Kix and LA Guns.  Also, by "Lita", I do mean Lita Ford of the Runaways.  And finally, by "I know her", I mean that I was a child of the late eighties, and so I know, that to her, "it ain't no big thing" when she's out partying, after borrowing ten bucks from her old man, only to end up getting in a fight instead of getting laid.

Now I know I normally only put one link on my Tune Tuesdays, but I found both the ORIGINAL video AND a LIVE version from a PAST visit to Ft. Lauderdale on the youtubes, and so it seemed like I should put them both ... 'cause, you know ... it ain't no big thing!

KISS ME ONCE ... KISS ME TWICE ... CLASSIC VERSION:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wZxEPMevo

KISS ME ONCE ... KISS ME TWICE ... LIVE IN CONCERT VERSION:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adnSuna_p1Q

No comments:

Post a Comment