March 6, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 3/6/15

Somehow ... some way ... it was the late winter/early spring of 1995 and yet we were *still* doing audience participation murder mysteries at my undergrad campus LVC.  (My first graduation from there was just a few months away ... which means my easy access to a location to host my events was soon to disappear [maybe].)

Which might explain why we were knocking them out once a month ... somehow performing six shows in five months leading up to the ceremonies.

And that's simply too many to know for sure, some twenty years later, precisely for which show these photos were taken (today's ... and a few more in the weeks ahead).  Sadly, our gimmick of pointing to random spots on the giant map of China doesn't offer me any clues either.  (I'm guessing China was the topic of a campus symposium that semester?)

Regardless ... even though the specifics are fuzzy ... I can say with certainty that one of us in the photo died (for our art) and one of us in the photo got fingered (as the murderer).

No comments:

Post a Comment