March 5, 2015

Random Thought for Thursday 3/5/15

I hope I'm not over-sharing ... but last night, I had another of my recurring dreams where I know where the bodies are hidden ... but I don't remember whether I hid them or exactly who they are.

I should probably stop and say that it is also true that I have a very creative mind that is a touch twisted and that needs an outlet, just in case you think it odd that someone have a recurring dream about such a topic.

In last night's "episode", a body was discovered, as was a murder weapon (it was a combination tool crafted and owned by one of my good friends from home who used to do the murder mysteries with me) and the body was a freak six legged baby.  Because I embrace the bizarre quite easily in my dreams, there was also a showstopper musical number at some point AND I was inexplicably in a motorized wheelchair for the entirety of it.

So here's the secret -- and hopefully it's not a repressed memory of something that actually happened or in which I actually participated -- but the bodies are buried beneath each other, deeper and deeper in the same basement corner ... which is itself a secret sub-basement underneath the first basement ... which is in the building that is sometimes a house and sometimes a three story junior high school and sometimes the LVC dorm room MaryGreen.

Bottom line ... this move currently being undertaken just might be a little stressful ... and I might have fallen behind on my Lorem Ipsum story telling (my creative outlet) ... and I should maybe go right now and get some rest!

ON DREAMING ABOUT BURIED BODIES:
http://www.experienceproject.com/dreams/death/Dead-People-Buried-In-My-Garden/43395

ON RECURRING DREAMS:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamtypes/recurringdreams.htm

ON CREATIVE OUTLETS:
http://www.eomega.org/learning-paths/creative-expression-arts-crafts-dance-movement-music-voice-painting-drawing-writing/find-your-creative-outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment