February 17, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 2/17/15

What was track 31 of 39 on that college era mixed tape I've been going on and on about?

As represented photographically by the accompanying image, and as sung by the youngest of the JoBros in the companion link (well -- the youngest of the bro-trio-group, not the youngest in the Jonas family, as I've learned by fact-checking my reference on the Wiki) ... tonight's tune was the song that *I* sung in order to land the lead in the LVC musical 'The Pajama Game' back in the day.

Mind you ... my singing career nowadays is mostly limited to screaming along at the top of my lungs whilst driving (yep, I'm *that* guy beside you on the road) ... but for that brief moment in time over twenty years ago, *this* was the song that started it all.  Hence its spot on the tapes ... and here near the end of this series ...

ON THAT LONELY BARRICADE AT DAWN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjml-7EFNE


No comments:

Post a Comment