February 10, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 2/10/15

Track 30 of 39 (we're in the home stretch!) marks the return of Mr. Yearwood (just kidding) to the review of the tunes that were on that college-era mixed tape to which I've been referring for the last many many months.  (And, as a reminder, "college-era" for me means the early nineties.)

I'll tell you, I had a bit of a challenge trying to find an accompanying selection on the youtube to pair with this post ... my choices being a myriad of covers of varying quality ... or a karaoke version with only the background ... or, what I settled on, a "fan-originated" version from a recent concert now that Garth is back on tour.

Thinking back to the song ... is there a better lesson to be learned when in college than the message contained therein?  "Just because he may not answer, doesn't mean he don't care ..."


REMEMBER WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbhvw4rhZcc

No comments:

Post a Comment