January 13, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/13/15

Mixed tape madness resumes next Tuesday ... but first -- today concludes my annual tradition known as the dead celebrity tune trilogy.

As much as I wanted to have Joan Rivers be the third (paired with Robin Williams and Jan Hooks, those featured the last two weeks), I couldn't really find any clips of her singing on the youtube.

Not to fear though ... there are plenty of celebrities who died back in 2014, including Ms. Stritch.  At first I thought there would be something dickish about posting her tune 'I'm Still Here' (you know, seeing as how she's not) ... until I looked at it again and realized that, courtesy of her art, she kind of is still here beyond her passing ... as proven at the link below ...

FEISTY IS AS FEISTY DOES (WORDS REMEMBERED OR NOT):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--u0kxITaBU

No comments:

Post a Comment