January 2, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 1/2/15

And *this* is how New Year's Eve 1995 started ... let's just call it my "thug life" phase.

The setting is indeed the Greentree townhouse, which was my first "home" of my own* (although, it was only ever partially my own, seeing as how I always had roommates during my stay there).  According to my notes (back then, I kept notes about my New Year's celebrations), this was just the pre-party (with me, Patty Hat, Dunn, Graby, Posey, Kelly and Stacey), because I then made my way to a Hills party (ain't no party like a HILLS party, yo!) at Dot K's house (with Joe G, Nancy H and my former prom date Jodi W).

You can check the weather records, but my notes say that 1.1.95 started with an ice storm, because I stumbled/slid my way to Mrs. Woodward's house, which was halfway between the after-party and work at Hills on New Year's Day.  And ... there's also a notation about a "White Russian" ... which I'm certain was NOT someone I met at either party, if you catch my drift.

And so begins the new year ... of 1995 ... to be told every Friday ... in the year ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment