January 2, 2015

Bonus Post: From the Kap-files #1

From the Kap-files #1:

[ReKap:  As of today, my position was eliminated at my job, and so I'm CONCLUDING my countdown looking back through my files, mental or otherwise, representing nearly 11 years with the company ...]

#1:  And so it ends.   Contrary to what this photo might imply, my final selection in this series is NOT going to be about this branded sartorial selection ... exactly.

Instead, each is a stand in for all the people over the years who have worn similar shirts (and it's only a select special few who have that raincoat in the upper left hand corner).  Because if there's a common consistent answer whenever any employee is asked what is best about this job ... it's almost always "the people" as a response.

And that's what I'll take with me ... memories and insight and knowledge from all of the amazing, talented, focused, creative, dedicated and wonderful individuals with whom I had the pleasure to interact.  There are too many to mention by name ... but if you're one of the ex-Kaplan (or one of those still with the organization), then you know that I'm talking about YOU.  Thanks to each of YOU for the role you played in my professional development.

Now ... what's next?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment