January 16, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 1/16/15

With apologies to the late Mr. Harvey ... you'll have to wait until *next* week to get the *rest* of this story.

But a few teasers ...

First, this is NOT a picture of my current locale.  The only way to find a pile of snow like this near me is to go to some of the old school bar bathrooms in nearby Miami.

Second, it IS consistent with my construct for posting on Fridays, meaning that it is a picture of where I was twenty years ago in the winter of 1995.

Third, this week's photo DOES naturally follow from last week's photo, so if someone were to say Dunbar and be referencing the bottom corner pocket of Pennsylvania, that someone would be pretty intelligent in the deduction department.

Fourth, there are ONLY a handful of people that even know about this location ... or so says local legend.

Fifth, I could have DIED getting this photo (and next week's as well).  And I'm not being dramatic.  Well ... not *too* dramatic.  But ... that's ... the story to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment