December 30, 2014

Random Tune for Tuesday 12/30/14

We interrupt this weekly presentation of all of those songs from that mixed tape back in college to continue an annual tradition of mine ... the dead celebrity tune trilogy with which I bridge every change of calendar.

In case you aren't familiar, as partially inspired by all of those "in memoriam" segments of all of those "awards" shows prevalent around this time, for the last few years, I have devoted three consecutive Tuesdays to finding tunes from three celebrities who passed in the past twelve months.

And, as I'm getting older, it seems like I "know" more and more of the faces each year (sigh).  To kick us off, on behalf of Robin Williams, and in light of the fact that I just (finally) got around to watching Happy Feet 1 and 2 this recent holiday season ... here's the little spark of madness he put into the penguin Ramon, and that version of the classic My Way!

A MI MANERA BABY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3tJBX2206w

No comments:

Post a Comment