December 30, 2014

Bonus Post: From the Kap-files #4

From the Kap-files #4:

[ReKap:  In 4 calendar days, my position is being eliminated at my job, and so I'm looking back through my files, mental or otherwise, representing nearly 11 years with the company ...]

#4:  In my time with my company, I have felt the most fulfilled any opportunity whereby my creativity was allowed to run free ... and as this countdown approaches its end, I can't not mention one of those creative projects that I got to do back in the summer of 2012.  (Double negative alert ... that means I *am* about to mention it ...)

After having "hosted" Flat Stanley for the first time in Chicago during Thanksgiving of 2011 for a high school friend's child, and knowing that our founder was named Stanley Kaplan (that's his face in the photo there), it was only a matter of time before "Flat Stanley Kaplan" was borne as an idea.  Employees took photos of him all around the country before our occasionally annual Vegas meeting, and I got to create a slide show of all the images.  (Note:  I kept my *other* idea of Adult Flat Stanley images to myself, as that would be on the NSFW side of things.)  Oh and that Olympic torch ... it was the summer of 2012 after all ...

Good (and pretty recent) times!

No comments:

Post a Comment