December 26, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 12/26/14

And ... that's a wrap!

If it's the last Friday of 2014 (it is!), then it's also the last photo I'll post from 1994 (because that's my shtick ... to tell my story in pictures that are twenty years old).

As much as I'm looking forward to kicking off 1995 *next* week, I do first have to tell the tale of this image.  Those in the know might recognize that red, white and blue badge on my chest ... or might recognize the Travis H behind the beard ... or might just recall that a certain department store at which I worked gave out Polaroids like this one when shoppers stopped in to say hello to Santa Claus  (young 'uns, feel free to google what a Polaroid is ... I mean, was ...).

Yes, indeed ... Hills has once again appeared in the story of my life (young 'uns, feel free to google what Hills is ... I mean, was ...) ... which only makes sense, as, not counting the months at the Hills in Uniontown PA, I worked there from 1991-1992, 1993-1995 and 1997-1998 (truth be told, had it not been sold to Ames, and then summarily closed, I'd probably have a few more tours of duty at the place)!

Here's to an all new dedicated album on the FB in 2015 (and more of the same here on this blog) ... and 52 more memories ... this time from 1995!

No comments:

Post a Comment