December 19, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 12/19/14

Merry Christmas to you and yours from me ... and this guy from twenty years ago during the holidays of 1994.

And by *this guy*, I mean the jolly old man in the red suit.

And no, *this guy* is NOT me (my cheeks were never that naturally rosy).

And yes, that border at the top and bottom of this image belies the fact that this is a Polaroid, just in case you needed more proof that this really is two decades old.

So who is it?  Well, considering this was the tail end of my first round of undergrad studies at LVC, it would be a good guess that it is someone from that chapter of my life.  And, as someone who was responsible for the cash box at all of our audience participation murder mysteries, he was able to maintain a list of who was naughty and who was nice (nice people came to see our shows, obviously).  Last clue -- there's an outside chance that he also arranged the lighting for this photo.

The best news of all ... I know from the Facebook that he still carries on this tradition (and, over in that arena, I'll let him tag himself in the photo when he's ready to "claim" his place)!

Here's hoping he brings you everything you want this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment