July 18, 2014

Bonus Post: Fond Memory 21 (LHS Quadranscentennial Celebration Edition)

Fond Memory 21 
on this, the Quadranscentennial Celebration of 
my Lebanon High School Graduation:

[not to fill up your feed, but I fell behind on my countdown, so this is fond memory 21, which should have been posted on July 18th, when there would have been 84 days to the upcoming reunion event]

Full disclosure ... I actually tried to google search the little yellow correction tabs we passed around (frequently, as it were), but I couldn't find them (proving that they pre-date the internet age).  So instead, I settled for *this* photo, which called out to the deep recesses of my mind as being awfully familiar, and therefore maybe one of the type I used in my little pod of four during the class that taught us how to master the QWERTY-OP skills.

Lest you think I went to school in ancient times, we did also learn a little something something about a new fangled machine called a *computer* ... but more about that in my next memory.  For this one ... it's all about the old school (with a special remembrance for Mr. Putt, who spent most of the time in his office staring out at us all practicing ... and correcting ... our typing exercises).  Here's to "typing class"!

No comments:

Post a Comment