May 13, 2014

Random Tune for Tuesday 5/13/14

So last week's clues ... I'm going to Jackson(ville) to see a certain Sarkisian perform.

The last clue is *this* photo taken by my sister Sherry G in August 1989 outside of the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia PA.

Within the year, I was back to see this performer at the Spectrum in Philly in July 1990 ... and then to the Bryce Jordan Center in State College nearly a decade later in Aug 1999 ... and then to say "Farewell"-ish to her at the United Center in Chicago in mid July 2002 ... (and it seems like maybe one more time sometime before that everlasting Farewell series ended, although I can't seem to match that up to Wikipedia references).

Having not seen her in Vegas, and with the local show in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend practically sold out, the fact that I took a five hour trip up the coast to catch *CHER* Wednesday night can't really be a surprise to anyone who knows me well ...

I DOUBT I'LL HEAR ANY OF THESE SONGS AT THE CONCERT ... BUT WHO KNOWS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQt20a96u4

No comments:

Post a Comment