April 8, 2014

Random Tune for Tuesday 4/8/14

Back when I was doing my PJamJam series of posts on Tuesdays counting up to the release of Lightning Bolt, I was choosing one song from each album to highlight.

And when I did my speed-listen of the CD on the day of the purchase, I ultimately went with Pendulum but not before first mentioning this optimistic love song ... that I found again when it was featured in the wedding episode of HIMYM (which I finally got around to watching today).

(A note to those of you hatin' on the finale, life is messy and complicated and everyone doesn't always get happy endings, and at least this show had the courage to show that while it stayed true to the characters it developed.)

Oh ... and today's random tune is dedicated to (c), for obvious and/or cryptic reasons.

FUTURE DAYS ... DAYS OF YOU AND ME:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nigF1ulBCQE


No comments:

Post a Comment