April 15, 2014

Random Tune for Tuesday 4/15/14

I finally caught up on American Idol XIII last week, and I just want folks to know that I was a fan of Harry before he joined the panel, as evidenced by my cassette collection.

[And yes, this represents about 1% of what I still own in storage ... because that's what 7 out of almost 600 represents mathematically, right?]

The kids that are singing this year ... eh ... not too much exciting (or maybe I'm just getting old ... or maybe the franchise is just getting old ...), but it's worth watching to see the craziness he's injected into the proceedings.

So which Connick Jr tune do I pick for tonight?  How about the one from the same musical I performed in college back in the LVC days ... the one he revived a few years back ... and the reason I still say "you with the stars in your eyes" anytime anyone says "hey there" to me ...

[Note ... it's so good I had to list it twice ... this was also my random tune for Tuesday 3.13.12!]

LOVE NEVER MADE A FOOL OF YOU ... YOU USED TO BE TOO WISE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjkQ1OxWLic






No comments:

Post a Comment