April 26, 2014

Random Soapbox for Saturday 4/26/14

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... I can ... because Easter was last weekend and He is risen and Lent is over and my obligation to have those Saturdays within it be rave-only Saturdays has been fulfilled.

So in the words of the internet sensation not named Grumpy Cat (whom I uncovered today I think for the first time, and yes, indeed, I did laugh until I cried), no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO, NOOO!

[Disclaimer #1:  although I did laugh until I cried, it does strike me that responsible cat owners should probably have been giving some kind of comfort instead of videotaped torment to a feline that was in such distress.  But that uncomfortableness aside ... ]

To whom am I (re)directing this lament?  My boy Colin K.

[Disclaimer #2:  Sexual assault victims must never be discouraged from coming forward, despite what I'm about to say.]

"911 operator:  there's a naked woman on my friend's bed who refuses to leave", or so went the reported 911 call from a Miami hotel earlier this month (and who hasn't been at one of *those* kinds of parties, eh?).  It sounds like the matter is still being investigated and the truth about the "suspicious incident" has yet to play out completely.  But please Colin K, don't give the media a chance to run your name through the mud ... and get yourself a better a bed mate (rumor has it the naked girl was having a relationship of some kind with him), and get yourself better friends, and get yourself better party spots (I am here in southern Florida north of Miami if you're looking for a place to crash next time).

[Disclaimer #3:  you may have to share the guest bed with puppy dogs instead of naked women who refuse to leave.]

NO NO NO NO NO NO PART 1:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/04/18/4067787/miami-police-investigating-colin.html

NO NO NO NO NO NO PART 2:
https://imgur.com/gallery/b38AI

NO NO NO NO NO NO PART 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs

No comments:

Post a Comment