March 11, 2014

Random Tune for Tuesday 3/11/14

This can't possibly be a surprise (unless you're not a regular reader of my randomness), as I practically announced that I'd be choosing this "random" tune based on all of the names I saw driving from New Orleans to Ft. Lauderdale on the second leg of the big move journey (now, unbelievably, already a month ago).

The challenge I'm throwing out to myself for *next* week is to see if I can't find a song that references Lake Okeechobee, since I actually just drove past it (twice) to and from Orlando for a work trip.  And then maybe I'll get a new jag (since my mild OCD gets generally satisfied with things in three [wink, wink ... nudge, nudge]) and come up with different/other inspiration for a few weeks of future tunes.

 MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE 3RD OF JUNE (ALSO A TU THIS YEAR):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc

No comments:

Post a Comment