March 8, 2014

Random Soapbox for Saturday 3/8/14

I don't mean to go off on a rave here, but ...

... [side note ... I finally decided what to give up for Lent ... each Saturday until Easter, I'm going to rave instead of rant (*disclaimer:  I'm just committing to this switch out for Saturdays ... if any of my other daily posts take on the flavor of a rant, well then that's just because I'm really a crotchety-old-man disguised as a baby face innocent {with tattoos})] ...

... I just saw what appears to be older news BUT SCIENTIFIC FACT ... that ejaculation appears to help prevent prostrate cancer by "flushing out the system".  Now look, I don't mean to tread on anyone's religious views ... and if anyone thinks I should be slain like Onan was for spilling his seed when he lay with his brother's wife, then that's your opinion, and you're more than entitled to it (umm ... so then that wasn't masturbation so much as pulling out, right? and/or the creepy part about how God told him to sleep with his brother's wife?).

Me?  I think God doesn't want me to get prostrate cancer, so if it has to be 5 times a week, I'm going to be sure to exceed my quota just because I'm an overachiever.  And who knew ... old man Gorga from RHONJ was on to something when he talked about getting the poison out.  Who'd a thunk it!

Join me in staying healthy by rubbing one out tonight, whether alone or with a friend!  [By join me ... I don't mean "literally" ... at least not without warning ...]

IT SAYS FIVE OR MORE TIMES A WEEK ... SO FIVE TIMES A DAY HAS TO BE BETTER:
http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/prevent_prostate_cancer/printer.php

OK OK ... DIET AND EXERCISE ARE ALSO IMPORTANT:
http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2012/10/15/Ways-to-prevent-prostate-cancer/UPI-14921350343352/

POINT COUNTERPOINT ... THE ONAN SHALL DIE FOR SPILLING HIS SEED STORY:
http://www.biblechristians.org/answers.cfm?ID=105

No comments:

Post a Comment