March 28, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 3/28/14

I think I have just enough time between my Easter photos (see last week's shot ... and check back in a few as we actually approach the 2014 holiday to see a few more) to squeeze another mini-round of twenty year old photos from yet another Mysterious Murder Quest as performed at LVC in the spring of 2014.

Near as I can recall after reviewing my notes, this particular "still" that once hung in the lobby of what was then the Mund College Center was from Rendezvous with Revenge, a sequel following the Chadwick brothers, and was actually performed in May.  It was the last time I acted together with these two in this style (I don't want to say too much since the family was so nice NOT to sue, but let's just say one of them ended up scarred by this show, quite literally, and one of them was complicit in the incident that led to the scarring -- all under my watch) ... but it was NOT the last time that I went to the well of my fictional town of Winston Falls to explore those who lived there (more to come later this year ... after Easter).

No comments:

Post a Comment