February 26, 2014

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 2/26/14

Four-screening.

Used in a sentence:  "I went four-screening yesterday, and I have to tell you ... it made me feel quite young."

Yes, you read that right.  I didn't say I went four-wheeling ... after all, I'm not at the family compound in Indiana, where that activity is in the mix (when it's not so wintry out) ...

There I was, working from home on my work laptop, with the TV station on in the background on the news channel on mute to see the crawl, and I had the personal laptop set up to watch the episode of CW's Arrow that I missed because of the big move, all while I was occasionally checking my smart phone when it beeped to catch any WordsWithFriends or personal email updates.

That's when it hit me.  This is what the kids do all day long.  No wonder more and more of them have ADHD!  (In *my* days, we blamed MTV for that ...)

Now if only I could get me some Google Glass action, and then I'd have the quint-fecta of screen time!  (Oh snap!  A bonus wordplay hidden within the normal wordplay!! What-what!!!)

FOUR WHEELING IS PART OF THE HOTEL PACKAGE AT THIS JOINT IN OHIO:

BECAUSE SOMETHING HAS TO FILL MY TIME WAITING FOR THE NEXT BATMAN:

MTV IS TO BLAME!:


No comments:

Post a Comment