February 25, 2014

Random Tune for Tuesday 2/25/14

Why *this* song tonight?

Because I actually drove past Chattahoochee on the trip from New Orleans to Ft. Lauderdale during the drive on the path for the big move (I think).

I also passed Tallahatchee (so expect an Ode to Billy Joe in a week or two).  And Lake Okeechobee (although I don't know of any songs that feature that locale).

Bottom line ... it's time to break out the map of multi-syllabic funny sounding names (... that I assume have Native American origins?) in order to figure out my environs.

And, by the way, with Polar Vortex III:  Frigidity Strikes Back hitting Chicago today (my phone alerts are still set to my last home, so I was awakened this morning by an Accuweather notice),the fact that we broke a high temperature record here today (hitting mid 80's) seems like an acceptable stand-in for the aforementioned "hoochie coochie" hotness.

A LOT ABOUT LIVIN' AND A LITTLE 'BOUT LOVE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc

No comments:

Post a Comment