February 10, 2014

Random Memorial for Monday 2/10/14

Gone but not forgotten:  the Wilton apartment.

I should clarify, as it only now hit me that I'm moving from Wilton Ave to Wilton Manors, which may be confusing to those processing the address change (of note ... if I owe you a private message with my new location, it's coming ... slotted it in as a task once I get back in the time frame waiting for the delivery truck).

Speaking of the delivery truck, thanks to driver Willy and the boys (Josh, and the other two who did the majority of the heavy lifting).  Sorry about the dispute with the landlord over the propping open of the door in frigid temperatures ... and for the neighbors and the police who either didn't move or didn't care that they didn't move with regards to you getting the 18 wheeler lined up out front.  For now, take good care of yourself and the things ... and here's to seeing driver Willy (with new local boys I assume) if a few days.

While I'm thanking "people", special thanks to poor Murder, who is completely discombobulated by all the activity, and who now refuses to leave my side, napping with me right by my ear, and now, as I type this, literally sitting between the keyboard and I.  I'm trying to convince her that she's really going with me tomorrow, and that she won't be left alone, but I don't think she's taking any chances.

Last of three places in which I lived during my dozen years in Chi-town, after one last night here, you will be missed.

SO FAR SO GOOD ...:
http://www.bekins.com/

YEP, SHE'S ANXIOUS:
http://www.vetdepot.com/recognizing-signs-cat-anxiety.html

NOT THAT I'M ANTICIPATING ANY ISSUES OR ANYTHING:
http://www.illinois-attorney.com/law/city-of-chicago-residential-landlord-and-tenant-ordinance/5-12-080-security-deposits-chicago-residential-landlord-tenant-ordinance/

No comments:

Post a Comment