January 24, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 1/24/14

I feel certain that I warned you.

This year (2014) will include many many many pictures related to my theatre endeavors twenty years ago (in 1994) ... and whole months (like this one) will be devoted to the Mysterious Murder Quests that we did at LVC during that time.

Pictured tonight is Erik S ... playing up his Ralph Walters/aka Mr. Raoul character, described as "a recent high school graduate and best friend of Chip (that was me!), known as a funny bungler who occasionally stumbles across some kind of true psychic vision in his amateur psychic business" (hence the spooky imagery and otherworldly look he's rockin' in the photo).

I also had a pic of the "seance" he led in a key part of the show, but his back was to the photographer, so I had to go with this one instead (he negotiated for parity in press publicity back in the day ... so savvy was he ... [just kidding]).  He *did* stay in the business, though, and his next movie is currently in some stage of production:  http://www.12bellsmovie.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment