January 23, 2014

Bonus Post (Gbye Chicago): Thing 8

50 Things I'll Miss About Chicago -->

Thing 8:

Seeing snow!

Have I said this yet?  I don't want my street cred to be damaged ... the move was planned many months ago ... before the worst winter in some time (certainly the worst since I've been here) occurred ... I don't want people saying I wussed out!  But I will miss snow ... and so I made a quick and unprofessional photo montage of three of my favorite Chi-snow pics ... the back yard at Logan Square, the street and the bus stuck on it during the Snowmageddon that closed down LakeShoreDrive a few years back, and the view "out my window" just this season.  Goodbye forever, snow.

COUNTER:  Well, I guess there is a chance I'll be coming back to visit during winter months ... and "Mother" has made Cold Miser and Heat Miser compromise at least once before ... so I guess it may not be completely true that I'll *never* see snow again ...


No comments:

Post a Comment