January 17, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 1/17/14

And now ... as I promised last week ... all FIVE of us that were preparing for the murder mystery at LVC twenty years ago at this time of year in 1994.

I welcome the uber-talented Karen H and the oh so mercurial Erik S to this flashback fest ... she holding the candlestick ... he holding the Bible (which does have a knife sticking out of it [so edgy we were back then] and yes, he is wearing gloves [the better to strangle with]) ... and Gully has a gun instead of rings on that pillow.  What can I say?  It was a trope heavy photo shoot.

Why am I shoeless?  Just for the hell of it (I mean, for the heck of it ... this photo was taken in a chapel, for God's sake ... I mean, for goodness sake).  I blame Abbey Road and Paul McCartney, of course.  Two more weeks for this particular show (but murder mysteries were a big part of 1994, so there will be similar photos in flashbacks on many many Fridays this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment