December 22, 2013

Random Scandal Sheet for Sunday 12/22/13

What Chicago is talking about this week:

The Hammer-Hoes!

Well, *I* live in Chicago (for a few more weeks) ... and *I'm* talking about them ... so I guess that counts.  And I'm talking about them because I saw them yesterday on my lunch walk ... in the daylight ... and I lived to tell the tale.

[For those not in the know, the hammer-hoes are RuPaul-lookin' boys dresses as girls, all over six feet tall, who have been known to roam the streets of Lakeview and rob people, using a hammer as a weapon (although the attacks seem to happen after the bars close).]

Yesterday, I passed them on the block next to mine ... four of them, all loud and yell-y with leopard print on their well-padded behinds.  Truth be told, I didn't see a hammer, per se ... but I feel certain that it had to be them.  I rushed upstairs in hopes that I could photograph them, but they passed before I could get the shot.  All the same, I feel like I had a brush with celebrity ... and I also feel like I have the next villain(s) [or villainness(es)] to suggest to Stan Lee should I bump into him on the streets of Chitown.

LEST YOU THINK I'M MAKING THIS STUFF UP:
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local/chicago_news&id=9269674

BREAKING THE CASE ... MAYBE THEY MOVED HERE FROM INDY?:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=286_1294311308

WHY ARE DRAG QUEENS SO ANGRY?:
http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/12/paul-rudd-letterman-drag-queens/

No comments:

Post a Comment