December 12, 2013

Bonus Post (Gbye Chicago): Thing 50

50 Things I'll Miss About Chicago -->

Thing 50:

Watching Linda Kollmeyer drunkenly fondle the lottery balls.

[It's a new bonus series ... counting down until the big move for me and mine from Chicago to Florida in February 2014 ...]

Wait ... that's allegedly fondle.  And it's alleged that she's drunk. But it's completely accurate to say that I'll miss her and her over the top enthusiasm (that I'm admittedly gently mocking) as she tells those who about to become my former state-mates whether they've chosen wisely in the lottery game.  I'll miss you and your sunny disposition when I find myself living in the sunny state!

COUNTER:  Rumor has it that WGN America can be seen nation wide, so if I choose my Floridian cable provider wisely, I might not have to miss this at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment