December 23, 2013

Bonus Post (Gbye Chicago): Thing 39

50 Things I'll Miss About Chicago -->

Thing 39:

Taking LSD.

You may not have known this about me, but most trips I take involve LSD (ever since I first tried it in the mid-nineties with a former girlfriend).  It's just the fastest way to get where I want to go, when I want to get there fast (if you know what I mean). I've even loved it so much that I've introduced friends and family to its beauty.  Sure, sometimes it can take longer than I expected, but I always end up at my destination.  Actually, I heard in the news that there's some new LSD in town that I haven't yet tried ... and you can bet I'm going to make the time to experience that before I go.  [For you non-Chicagoans, to be clear, LSD is what we natives call Lake Shore Drive (I've been here just over a dozen years, so I'm claiming honorary native status).  I'll sure miss the views from it.]

COUNTER:  I've been on the A1A once or twice on vacaction.  And if the Fresh Prince is so jazzed by it to sing/rap about it, chances are I'll enjoy getting my A1A on in my new place as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment