November 26, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 11/26/13

So it's still my theme week to raise awareness about donating to your local food bank (easy to do during this time of feasting ... so I'm hoping to inspire a habit that goes year-round).

Which means a little Marvin Lee Aday should be perfect for today's random tune ... doubly so because I found a "Meatloaf" song that has another piece of food in its title (could I *be* any more clever).

To tie it all up (admittedly, a bit of stretch perhaps, but work with me here) ... should you succeed in getting your money back due to your life being a lemon, make lemonade out of the situation by donating it to an organization that feeds hungry mouths in your 'hood (bonus link below is another local one for Chitown folks, a billboard for which I saw whilst walking on my lunch break today -- but if you are out of the area, just get on the Google and search on "local food bank" to start making a difference).

IT'S DEFECTIVE!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjGLXYUSeY

CONSIDER DONATING AS A NEW YEAR-ROUND HABIT:
http://solvehungertoday.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment