November 19, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 11/19/13

Just one more.

One more Toad the Wet Sprocket song in honor of having seen them in concert last week (while on vacation, which explains why I've been posting like a mad man tonight, trying to get caught up on all of my daily items on which I've fallen behind).

This time from the new album that just came out last month.  My favorite song of the moment on that CD is the one entitled "The Moment".  It's funny ... my connection to Toad back in the day was how uncannily their songs connected to my life as if it were a soundtrack that they provided for me ... and even the new album has an aspect of that.

Without sharing any more (I flashback on Fridays for that ... well ... in about twenty years ... assuming these formats are still around ... but, yes, son of Pethuel ... I'm dedicating this one to you) ... just know that these are the words I like the best:

And for everything you've taught me here's the one I've learned the best
There is nothing but the moment
Don't you waste it on regret

That's a challenge I can take to heart every day!

THE MOMENT IS HAPPENING NOW ... THE MOMENT IS PASSING:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bhWOnplYc4

No comments:

Post a Comment