November 16, 2013

Random Posting for Penn State 11/16/13

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from today's game:

1.)  Can I just say how much I loooove the time-stamp post-dating option on this blog site, as it allows me to be on vacation and to come home and be a bit behind, and yet still be able to catch up on all that I want to say as if it happened in real time?
2.)  Can I just say how much I loooove SiriusXM radio, where I was able to find the Penn State v Purdue game this past weekend (I mean today, "wink") so I could hear part of the game whilst driving from Detroit to Toledo?
3.)  Can I just say how much I loooove Detroit and Toledo as getaway destinations (maybe even so much as they maybe replaced Indy as my favorite weekend getaway from Chitown spot)?
4.)  Can I just say how much I loooove when we win a game, even if we were a 21 point favorite anyway?
5.)  Can I just say how straaaaange it was to "listen" to a football game on the radio, all old-timey style?
6.)  Can I just say how surpriiiiiiised I was to actually miss some of the graphics about which I've previously complained as I tried to picture what the announcermen were saying?
7.)  Can I just say how embaaaaaarrassed I was to be cheering at the wrong time for the wrong team, because I couldn't visualize who had the ball?
8.)  Can I just say how haaaaappy I was to still be able to yell "big throw!" once or twice (when I was better following along)?
9.)  Can I just say how goooooofy I am to carry that extended vowel action throughout this whole post (and that I probably should have been saying "May I just say ..." instead of "Can I just say ..."?

In closing, thanks to FICKEN (atta boy FICKEN!) for tackling someone in a key play today (he's not just a kicker, yo!) ... and the countdown to our next post-season game that may or may not be as late as 2016 stands at no more than 38 more games (but may be a bit less)!

AS FOR SIRIUSXM ON DEMAND, HERE'S AN EARLY SEASON O'BRIEN INTERVIEW:
https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmsports/penn-st-head-coach-bill-o

LOCATE YOUR SIRIUSXM CHANNELS:
http://www.siriusxm.com/frequency

ATTA BOY FICKEN!:
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2013/11/penn_state_football_fickens_ta.html


No comments:

Post a Comment