October 11, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 10/11/13

In the last few weeks I've been hanging on to Summer 1993 pics for as long as I could, so it's time (some might say past time), to put something up more representative of fall, since, you know, it is kind of the middle of October and all.

So here's the first of many celebrating the twentieth anniversary of the 93-94 school year at LVC.  Lots and lots of things happened during that time, and, don't worry, I'm not about to reflect on all of them over the next few weeks/months.

But I can start with this photo (I can't disclose the location, as it was a place we all used to go to after dark when it was officially closed, and since I'm not sure about the statute of limitations when it comes to trespassing on government property [oops, I might have already said too much]) and I can assure you that these three were just some of the lives that were all interwoven during that school year (and beyond).  Standing upright are my college roommate Jon M (not my first at LVC, but my best [and therefore my longest]) and (as of that time) acting scene partner Kim H (more to come about that next week -- and about her in a few more flashbacks along the way).  In the middle imitating a bat?  That's Gully (Rich G), who also will appear in quite a few pictures ahead (as he was my LVC little brother, and especially since he's been waiting for these flashbacks for five years since I joined the Facebook, and I told him he had to wait until 2013 to see them).

Rest assured ... we've only just begun ...

No comments:

Post a Comment