August 15, 2013

Random Thought for Thursday 8/15/13

[If it's a Jeudi in August, then I must be Pivot-ing myself ...tonight, questions 5, 6 and 7]

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CURSE WORD?:  If I'm answering honestly, and I am ... then it's going to vary based on my audience.  In mixed company and normal circumstances, a good "good grief" goes a long way.  If it's unmixed company, then I'm a fan of inserting a little "for-unlawful-carnal-knowledge" into existing words and phrases (here a "for-unlawful-carnal-knowledge", there a "for-unlawful-carnal-knowledge", everywhere a "for-unlawful-carnal-knowledge" "for-unlawful-carnal-knowledge").  But more than anything, I like to accuse folks who upset me of JACK-DOUCHERY or JANE-DOUCHERY -- and to refer to those committing that act as an ASS-JUICE.

WHAT SOUND OR NOISE DO YOU LOVE?:  Speaking of anal discharges (and there's an unexpected segue) ... I could go the safe route and say babies giggling or kittens purring, but I'm a gonna tell the truth and overshare that it's PASSING-GAS-WHILST-SHOWERING.  Makes me giggle every damn time -- wish I could get it as a ringtone!

WHAT SOUND OR NOISE DO YOU HATE?:  I promise no ass references here ... and, in a complete 180, although I'm tempted to call out the workers who decided to jackhammer yesterday at 7:30 in the morning, I think it's the SOUND OF DISAPPOINTMENT.  It takes many forms -- but it's always accompanied by an emptiness and hollowness as one discovers that heroes are human, or friendships are fake, or that dreams are dead.  Sigh ... it's not all sunshine and rainbows when one Pivots oneself, is it?

Next week -- professional aspirations and desperations (?!) ... and then wrapping this all up a week later at heaven's gate!

WHO KNEW?  MY FAVORITE SWEAR WORD WAS A HOT DRINK IN NYC CIRCA 2006:
 http://www.villagevoice.com/bestof/2006/award/best-drink-with-a-disgusting-name-494961/

LOOK KIDS -- THERE'S SCIENCE TO SHOWER FARTS!:
http://www.omg-facts.com/Science/There-Is-A-Scientific-Reason-Why-Your-Fa/53751

THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE SOMEONE DYING ... NOT BEING DISAPPOINTED:
http://www.videoblocks.com/videos/details/cartoon-male-voice-of--disappointment---long/

No comments:

Post a Comment