May 15, 2013

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 5/15/13

How do you Lorem Ipsum?

Answered (in multiple choice fashion):

A.  I don't.  Your stuff confuses me.  Sorry.

B.  I read it one update at a time, on my FB feed OR on your blog OR when it shows up as a NOTE overnight.

C.  I wait until there are a few updates, and then I go searching for what I missed, sorting backwards through my FB feed OR on your blog OR in your FB notes.

D.  *NEW OPTION*  I wait until each chapter is complete and then view it in photo album style so that it all lines up in order.

E.  *NEW OPTION*  I wait until each chapter is complete and then view it as a "whole" in the section of the blog labeled as Lorem Ipsum:  The Aloysius Angelasia Archives *Completed Chapters*

There you go -- new ways for you to follow along on my short story that I'm adding to one status update at a time, one day at a time.  Or not -- I'll have fun with it all the same!

VIEW IT PHOTOBOOK STYLE HERE:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4256647034768.1073741826.1843633569&type=1&l=e34bb207b8

VIEW IT IN ITS ENTIRETY (TO DATE, COMPLETED CHAPTERS ONLY) HERE:
http://capcognition.blogspot.com/2013/05/lorem-ipsum-aloysius-angelasia-archives_527.html

DON'T VIEW IT AT ALL HERE:
silly person ... this is not a link

No comments:

Post a Comment