April 1, 2013

Random Memorial for Monday 4/1/13

Gone but not forgotten:  my dAily posts.

Today, the first day of the fourth month of the year 2013, will be the last time I uPload anything to this website -- and the last time that I foRce it into my status updates on facebook, where anyone who hasn't figured out how to block my content is my captIve audience.

This is mostly my decision, although I'm also juggling two lawsuits -- one because of my faiLure to heed the fine print on the google images I've been finding each day that says "image may be subject to copyright" and the other because although I tried to refer to people anonymously within in my content (by only listing first name and last initial), someone has claimed that I deFamed them (and they will remain anOnymous so as not to end up in more trouble).

But I did so enjoy sharing the randOmness that is in my mind.  And I enjoyed those of you who reached out to me privately on occasion concerned for my mental health, to whom I said that my crazy is a functionaL kind of crazy.

I've had a blast.  It's been fun.  Catch you on the flip side.  And to close out this poSt on a Monday using the same format for all of my Monday posts ... to the words that I've just plumb run out of and to all the words that came before, you will be missed.

SEE THIS FOR CONTEXT:
http://guyism.com/lifestyle/food/scope-bacon-mouthwash-april-fools-or-real-product.html

OR THIS FOR CONTEXT:
http://www.google.com/landing/nose/

OR THIS KIND OF WORKS IN HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdtuwPpQIk

No comments:

Post a Comment