March 31, 2013

Random Scandal Sheet for Sunday 3/31/13

What Chicago is talking about this week:

Which bar/restaurant/public pissing place is going to step up and duplicate what Allentown PA has done by installing video games above the urinals in the boys room that are controlled by urine-stream?

I always thought that ladies rooms were special.  Not because I would sneak into any or anything -- but because I just got that feeling that "powder" rooms had lots of mirrors and special lighting and extra seating and live flowers and fragrant women's hygiene products that wafted in the latrine air like walking through a field of daisies (maybe I've thought about this too much?).

But now we have something that they don't -- well for those of us who aren't pee-shy or suffering from weak stream (although I've seen TV ads that imply streams can be strengthened nowadays through the miracle of modern medicine).  And as excited as I am about the possibilities here (warning -- this is probably an "over-share"), I fear I would not do well at these games -- mostly because the video game phenomenon just passed me by but also because my urethra sends the beginning of my liquid waste output in two different directions until the lines come together like firefighters focusing on putting out a blaze.

However, I still want to try.  Chitown needs this now.  Even before we solve the violence problem.  Someone step up!

I WANT TO GO THERE:
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/26/minor-league-baseball-team-to-debut-urinal-video-games

BOOST YOUR FLOW BEFORE TAKING ON THE GAME (IS THIS DOPING?):
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003143.htm

THIS IS HOW I PICTURE A LADIES ROOM:
http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/bouley-new-york-2?select=Jv7YGLqD9FrWOWmsZ8HTAw&start=100#Jv7YGLqD9FrWOWmsZ8HTAw

No comments:

Post a Comment