April 2, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 4/2/13

What?  Not expecting to see me posting tonight after yesterday?  Well check the post again, and the day on which it was posted and the oddly placed capital letters scattered throughout it.  And then know that they'll be prying words out of my cold dead mouth -- I can't stop writing even if I wanted to.

So on to tonight's tunage.  The link I found on the old youtube is one of three performances of this song (quite possibly the funniest one of the three) from this bound-to-be-a-classic-if-it's-not-already TV show.

Of course, I'm finding it a month after it aired (it was about to drop off the on-demand on the DVR), but it didn't leave my head since seeing it this past weekend.  (And it was the same night I finally saw the oh-so-clever full My Name is Earl reunion episode of Raising Hope that aired as its back-to-back companion.  And coming so soon after the surprise appearance of a Yes Dear couple on this show a few weeks ago, all I can say is ... thank you, thank you, thank you Mr. Greg Garcia for honoring your long time fans.)

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW ...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntESZgaj2FI

No comments:

Post a Comment