February 26, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 2/26/13

Fully embracing the random concept today.

Enjoy this hit from 1987 that popped into my head recently ... and I'm not quite sure why.  I don't have this group in my music collection (although maybe this song is featured on my Time Life Best of the 80's cassettes -- and yes, I said cassettes, as any best of the 80's collection should authentically be presented in that format).

And I'm no fashionista (or fashionisto -- is that the masculine of that word?), but maybe I'm recalling this 26 year old pop hit because I've seen that which is referenced in the title everywhere of late.

Or maybe I just heard it on the radio in the background at a store or restaurant.  Or maybe the eyes of a loved one inspired me.  Or maybe it's because songs co-written by John Oates (of Hall and Oates fame) will never leave your brain (if you want them to or not -- i.e. "private eyes ... are watching you ...")

Regardless -- "in too deep ... standing here waiting and I'm thinking of you ... "

ELECTRIC BLUE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD9g0HXCYko

No comments:

Post a Comment